Having trouble viewing this email?
Wow...the longest two weeks EVER! But we're seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, and we're so excited to welcome you back!!! We have missed you!
First, and this just may be the most important part of this note... We recognize that without YOU, our friends and loyal customers, we would not even be here contemplating re-opening. We can't thank you enough for your strong and amazing support over the last few months. You have bought machines, and fabric and machines and gift cards and machines and notions and sew...we are still here because of you. We sincerely thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We are overwhelmed.
That being said, we have been making plans and preparations to make our re-opening as safe and as comfortable for everyone as we can. We'll list some of the guidelines we think would work well but basically, it all comes down to respecting each other. Hard to believe, but most of us, along with many of our customers, have passed the "spring chicken" stage a while ago, and along with that comes knowledge, wisdom and a grey hair or two. Although we all continue to look fabulous, many of us share at least a few health concerns. Sew, in light of the current Covid cloud we currently live under, we are asking you to consider others around you when visiting our shop. We have tried to think of ways that will make social distancing and other safety measures easy for all of us, but we're counting on you to help us out in this regard.
In the end, you are not just our customers but our friends, too, and we're hoping we can all work together to make our world a safe and happy place again.
Here's what we think...
- We plan to re-open on Monday, June 8th with limited hours at first. Our staffing is still not back to normal, so bear with us here. Beginning Monday, we'll be open as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday - 10-2pm
- Wednesdays - 10-7pm
- Sundays - Closed except for special events
- If you're shopping for a machine, we suggest that you give us a call and make arrangements so that we can be sure to have adequate staff to meet your needs. Walk-ins are always welcome, but a heads up will allow us to serve you better.
- We'll be wearing masks and we ask that you do so, too, to protect both our staff and our customers.
- We'll put some markings on the floor to guide you to spacing around the register and cutting table, but basically, just be aware of those around you and try and maintain a 6' social distance.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of folks in the shop as necessary. If it gets a bit tight, we'll lock the door and ask you to ring the doorbell to let us know you're there. And then we'll practice "one in, one out."
- We'll be starting classes slowly, beginning with guide classes. If you bought a new machine, we'll be contacting you to see if you're ready to take your guide, and we'll be keeping them small. If you're coming for a class or to look at a machine, we ask you to use the back door. Ring the bell so that we know to let you in.
We know...too many words and too many rules but... We care about our customers as well as our staff, and there are many people you might not realize have underlying medical conditions. So we all need to be understanding and we need to be careful. We hope you understand.
In the meantime...we get to see you all again!!! Together again!!!
Your Friends at Byrne
If you think you have received this message in error or you would like to unsubscribe, please click